HRH Prince Charles on BBC's Countryfile

It's been a few days since the special addition of BBC's Countryfile was broadcast, with the guest editor HRH Prince Charles, however I still wanted to put a post up about the programme.


I have always been a supporter of HRH Prince Charles, and especially enjoy reading about the work, projects and charities he supports within the rural communities of the UK. He has a real passion for the countryside and the characters who live in these rural communities.

It was nice to be able to see in the BBC's programme, the wide variety of projects HRH supports and the enthusiasm he has for keeping youngsters in the agricultural industry.

In 2011 I was lucky enough to meet HRH Prince Charles in Llandovery on St Davids Day, with regard to the work my colleagues and I had been involved in with a Welsh Woollen Project, which was in support of one of his projects, the 'Campaign for Wool'.




H x

Comments

Popular Posts